Friday, November 7, 2008

11 Months Old!

My sweet little boy turns 11 months old today, and I feel as though I am going to lose it this morning. For some reason, 11 months seems a lot older than 10 months. Ryan may be our last baby and I just can't stand to see him get any older. (Now I am really crying as I type this.) He is such a loving little guy, craving attention and kisses. I always thought he'd start getting too busy to nurse because he's so active but definitely not the truth! This one may be very hard to wean from nursing when we decide it's time! It's so cliche to say...but where did the time go? I still so vividly remember his birth, our sweet time in the hospital together. Now he's my big boy playing by himself in the livingroom about to fall head first in the kids' big toy bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment