Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me Monday



1. We definitely did NOT serve our toddlerpreschooler sugary cereal and turn on the TV for her this morning so we could both continue sleeping. We also did not end up sleeping until 8:30 and said toddlerpreschooler did not have 2 bowls of the cereal during this time! Nope not us! (Ok so she is not in preschool yet, but definitely not a toddler!)

2. I did NOT tell Alex several times that she couldn't eat lunch downstairs that we eat lunch at the table and they tell her she could, because that would be so confusing and teach her that if you whine long enough Mom will give in!

3. I did NOT this morning let the child I am trying to slowly wean nurse just because he was such a crab! I am also not going back and forth on whether to wean him, because I am a very decisive person.

4. Yesterday I did not only drink 2 cans of pop and one yummy beer all day long. Nope, only water for me!

5. I will not spend all afternoon playing with our new camera that is due to arrive from UPS. I have cleaning to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment