Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pictures & Preschool

My heart has been so heavy the past 2-3 days thinking of Baby Stellan, son of the author or mycharmingkids.net. Click on the gadget that says "Praying for Stellan" on the right or go directly the site I mentioned. Things do not seem any better this morning, I am just waiting for a good report. Praying that God, who is above all of this and knows what is going on and what will happen to baby Stellan, will hear our prayers!

We just had photos done of the kids this past weekend and they turned out great! A friend of mine, Abby, has just started doing them and she did a fantastic job. Here is a link to view the photos. I always dread getting pictures taken because I get anxious about how the kids will do. As you can see we didn't get Ryan to smile, but I kind of prefer the serious look on him because that is Ryan a lot of times! Alex was a little model and seem to enjoy having the pictures done! Abby said every picture of her was perfect!

The kids and I just got back from registering Alex for preschool! She will start next fall 2 days a week at our YMCA. She is very excited and thought she might be able to just start today! :) So far I am feeling ready for it as the Mommy. I am looking forward to having time with Ryan and I think she will have a lot of fun. There aren't any girls exactly her age in our MOPS group so it will be nice for her to meet some!

No comments:

Post a Comment